Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

We are still here... for now.

It has been a VERY long time since I've posted. So, this is an update post.

Our Yule went very well, everyone's gifts fell into the crafting category. Knitting Looms, Woodworking tools, art supplies, etc were the main requests this year and of course the consistent survival gear.

Meanwhile, we are contemplating 20 acres in Alaska as well as a home improvement project. Our oven recently died a very quiet death, which has lead us to searching wood cooking stoves (I'm a little in love with the Kitchen Queen Cookstove myself).

Also, we are rapidly moving forward with our rabbitry plans! We will be raising our own multi-purpose rabbits (meat and fur) we've fallen in love with the American Silver Fox for this purpose. We also plan to work with German Angoras for fiber production.

I know this seems a bit vague and quick, but I will be updating again very soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment